Pho Sai Gon is the first authentic Vietnamese restaurant in Bozeman, MT. We are currently looking for hard-working, dedicated people to join our team. Previous experience is highly preferred, but not required. If you love to learn more about Vietnamese foods, we would love to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage and promote when warranted. There is more room to grow for the right candidate. We also offer full-time and part-time with a flexible schedule.
We are looking for a Dishwasher to properly clean and sanitize all plates, utensils, glassware, and kitchen wares to make sure there is a steady supply of clean dishes.
Base pay is range from $15 to $17 per hour.
The position will be in the tip pool which will add about $2 to $5 per hour on top of the Base Pay.
Main Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
- Being on time for scheduled shifts
- Check all chemical and cleaning products inventory and station supplies with proper rotation and storage schedules.
- Carry out station opening, closing and side duties as directed by the Chef/Manager.
- Maintain workstation for cleanliness and organization.
- Understand and adhere to set standards, procedures, rules, and sanitation requirements.
- Ensure proper equipment temperatures on dish machine for proper cleaning of hard wares.
- Handwash large pots, pans, and equipment properly.
- Report items that have excessive waste coming to the dish area.
- Proper cleaning procedures for all equipment and station small wares.
- Communicate product and supply needs to the manager on duty.
- Respectful communication with all peers and managers, and adherence to all employee handbook rules and policies
- Flexible schedule
- Free Meal for every shift
- 20% Employee Discount
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Options for advancement
- Staff appreciation parties