Pho Sai Gon is the first authentic Vietnamese restaurant in Bozeman, MT. We are currently looking for hard-working, dedicated people to join our team. Previous experience is highly preferred but not required. If you love to learn more about Vietnamese foods, we would love to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage and promote when warranted. There is more room to grow for the right candidate. We also offer full-time and part-time with a flexible schedule.
We are looking for a Host or Hostess to join our team and be our guests’ first point of contact.
Base pay is $15 per hour.
The position will be in the tip pool, adding about $2 to $5 per hour on top of the Base Pay.
Main Responsibilities of a Host or Hostess:
- Being on time for scheduled shifts
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Provide accurate wait times and monitor waiting lists.
- Escort customers to assigned dining.
- Provide menus and announce Waiter/Waitress’s name.
- Greet customers upon their departure.
- Coordinate with wait staff about available seating options.
- Maintain a clean reception area.
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g., children, elderly)
- Answer incoming calls for to-go orders and address customers’ queries.
- Assist wait staff as needed.
- Respectful communication with all peers and managers and adherence to all employee handbook rules and policies
- Flexible schedule
- Free Meal for every shift
- 20% Employee Discount
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Options for advancement
- Staff appreciation parties