Pho Sai Gon is the first authentic Vietnamese restaurant in Bozeman, MT. We are currently looking for hard-working, dedicated people to join our team. Previous experience is highly preferred, but not required. If you love to learn more about Vietnamese foods, we would love to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage and promote when warranted. There is more room to grow for the right candidate. We also offer full-time and part-time with a flexible schedule.
We are looking for line cooks, which will cover Pho Station, Rice Vermicelli/Broken Rice Station, and Hot Garnish Station.
Base pay is range from $17 to $20 per hour.
The position will be in the tip pool which will add about $2 to $5 per hour on top of the Base Pay.
Main Responsibilities of a Line Cook:
- Being on time for scheduled shifts
- Full menu knowledge
- Side work
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation,
- Food prep
- Line set up and breakdown.
- Following all recipes and procedures
- Cooking and production
- Ticket times
- Food cost control,
- Respectful communication with all peers and managers, and adherence to all employee handbook rules and policies
- Flexible schedule
- Free Meal for every shift
- 20% Employee Discount
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Options for advancement
- Staff appreciation parties