Pho Sai Gon is the first authentic Vietnamese restaurant in Bozeman, MT. We are currently looking for hard-working, dedicated people to join our team. Previous experience is highly preferred, but not required. If you love to learn more about Vietnamese foods, we would love to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage and promote when warranted. There is more room to grow for the right candidate. We also offer full-time and part-time with a flexible schedule.
We are looking for Prep Cook to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes for our restaurant.
Base pay is range from $16 to $18 per hour.
The position will be in the tip pool which will add about $2 to $5 per hour on top of the Base Pay.
Main Responsibilities of a Prep Cook:
- Being on time for scheduled shifts
- Check all inventory and station supplies with proper rotation and storage schedules.
- Maintain workstation for cleanliness and organization.
- Understand and adhere to set standards, procedures, rules, and sanitation requirements.
- Ensure proper food temperatures while food is being stored, prepared, cooked, and held.
- Prepare foods to meet the specifications of the line crew in a timely manner.
- Properly monitor, measure, and portion prepared foods for consistent presentation and cost.
- Proper usage and sanitation of all equipment and station small wares.
- Adhere to efficiency measures by properly utilizing and preparing foods and using spatulas and other tools to reduce waste.
- Respectful communication with all peers and managers, and adherence to all employee handbook rules and policies
- Flexible schedule
- Free Meal for every shift
- 20% Employee Discount
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Options for advancement
- Staff appreciation parties