Pho Sai Gon is the first authentic Vietnamese restaurant in Bozeman, MT. We are currently looking for hard-working, dedicated people to join our team. Previous experience is highly preferred, but not required. If you love to learn more about Vietnamese foods, we would love to have you on our team.
We offer a competitive wage and promote when warranted. There is more room to grow for the right candidate. We also offer full-time and part-time with a flexible schedule.
We are looking for Server to deliver a professional, thorough, and friendly experience for all guests, and to achieve a consistently high standard of the guest experience.
Base pay is $9.95 plus Tip.
Main Responsibilities of a Server:
- Being on time for scheduled shifts
- Check server information book for any news, update information for employees.
- Check in with managers for section assignments.
- Check specials or any 86’d items with the kitchen manager or expeditor.
- Inspect section for cleanliness and organization.
- Check for pre-FOH setup, rolled silverware, beverage stocking, disposable stocking, Server supplies.
- Manage guest experience throughout shift with focus and efficiency within your section.
- Communicate with Managers, Hosts, and Expeditors to ensure smooth systems.
- Communicate with the Manager on duty/owners of any issues/comps immediately.
- Greet all guests coming and going, even if they are outside of your section.
- Oversee guest satisfaction by effectively performing “PSG Steps of Service.”
- All servers must wear Black, Clean Apron and Hair Contained.
- Flexible schedule
- Free Meal for every shift
- 20% Employee Discount
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Options for advancement
- Staff appreciation parties
Job Category: Restaurant Service
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Bozeman MT